These are challenging times and we at Mamta Housing Finance give utmost priority for the safety of our customers and request you to take necessary precautions.
In line with the RBI guidelines, Mamta Housing is offering EMI moratorium as detailed below
- In a relief to borrowers who could be facing liquidity issues in paying their equated monthly installments (EMI) amid the nationwide lockdown, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) allowed banks and other financial institutions to offer its customers up to three months Moratorium on their EMI payments, falling due between March 1, 2020 to May 31, 2020, to all term loan borrowers having outstanding EMI dues.
- As per RBI guidelines we are pleased to provide a three months moratorium facility for all our Home Loans, Loans against Property, Top-up Loans, for the EMI payments due between March 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020. Customers seeking such deferment of EMI are requested to apply immediately.
- To apply for the moratorium, kindly write to us from your registered email ID to email@example.com with your mobile number and loan account number and we will activate the moratorium for the unpaid EMI of March 2020 if any, and for EMI of April and May2020. Once such request is received, Mamta Housing will not ask for any EMI Payments till May 31, 2020.
- Interest shall continue to accrue on the Principal outstanding of the term loans during the moratorium period, at the contracted interest rate of the Loan. An updated loan repayment schedule will reach you by email.
- In case you do not want any EMI Moratorium, no further action is required from your end and Mamta Housing would continue to present EMI dues / your payment instructions as per normal process for the period from March 20 to May 20.
- Customer who availed term loan during month of March 2020 are not allowed to apply moratorium of three months.
- Further, we are pleased to confirm that no Cheque bounce charges or overdue charges will be levied to your account for such EMIs covered under moratorium.
- Customers having over dues prior to March 01, 2020, are not eligible for moratorium.
- As per RBI guidelines released, banks are permitted to extend moratorium only for instalments of loan which are due between 1st March 2020 and May 31 2020. There can be no moratorium on over dues prior to 1st March 2020.
- Hence in case you have any overdue instalments and/ or other dues pertaining to the loan repayment prior to 1st March 2020, we request you to kindly pay such overdue instalments/ other overdue amounts immediately, to avoid normal penal charges and to avoid reporting to bureau.
Though the moratorium covers EMI payments due between March 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020, many Customers might have paid their instalment for the month of March 2020, as you would have given the ECS mandate / other payment instructions for EMIs If you have already paid the EMIs for the month of March, you will get the benefit of this Moratorium for only two months.
We encourage our Customers, with adequate funds to continue paying EMI during the period, to avoid the interest charges and tenor extension.
We also take this opportunity to advise you to stay safe and healthy and we need to be together to fight this COVID-19.
With warm regards